The nation's fastest growing out-of-home media company is expanding its dynamic new sales team in their Charlotte, NC office. We are seeking an upbeat, energetic and self-motivated Sales Assistant who can accomplish everything thrown their way and keep executives organized, effective and on-time.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Generate and process Contracts, Proposals, Correspondence, Presentations for Account Executives
- Generate weekly reports for management
- Track contract status
- Conduct research for AE’s
- Heavy correspondence via phone and e-mail between departments and with clientele
- Typical clerical duties (Filing/ Answering phones)
- Assistant other support staff with seasonal projects, such as mail merges, mailings and material assembly
»Candidate must have outstanding interpersonal skills in communicating with clients and co-workers, including excellent customer service skills and the ability to perform administrative responsibilities and work within a team environment.
»Ideal candidate will be well organized and detail oriented with superior ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
»Strong computer skills needed. (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint strongly requested.)
»College grads with desire to start a career in the advertising industry are encouraged to apply.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
To apply for this position please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening in New York